Multilayer roofing shingles by TECHNONICOL
Multilayer bitumen (asphalt) shingles are currently one of the most popular solutions for the arrangement of the roof. Such roofing is reliable, durable, has a presentable appearance and at the same time is quite affordable. The installation is carried out quickly and does not require the special efforts of professionals.
TECHNONICOL multilayer roofing shingles can apply to any type and complexity of the roof. Thus, TECHNONICOL roofing shingles are used in the construction of cottage buildings, multistory buildings, hotels, sports facilities, house structures, etc.
Descriptions of multilayer roofing shingles by TECNONICOL
The base of TECHNONICOL roofing shingles is fiberglass with two layers of the high-quality bitumen compound. The outer surface of the bitumen shingles is covered with multi-colored hydrophobized basalt granules. The upper layer basalt covering creates confident protection from sunlight and mechanical influences. Each type of roofing shingles on one side has special cutting to create a unique pattern on the finished roof. The multilayer structure of the material is the key to the durability that allows the manufacturer to give a warranty for roofing up to 60 years, depending on the collection.
- After installing, the bitumen shingles are backed together under the influence of sunlight. As a result, a monolithic waterproof coating is formed.
- Thanks to the absence of pores and the monolithic structure of the roof, the coating from TECHNONICOL roofing shingles is not prone to decay and corrosion.
- Recommended operating temperature ranges from minus 70°C until plus 80°C. At the same time, sharp temperature drops do not affect the service life.
- TECHNONICOL roofing shingles do not accumulate static electricity and do not attract lightning. That is why the roof from bitumen shingles does not involve the use of lightning rods. And besides, it is resistant to fire spread.
- The multilayer coating withstands wind gusts up to 145 km/h and protects your roof from damage.
- Lightweight roofing shingles are practical and easy to install. The applicability to any geometric roofing shape and a small amount of wastes reduce the cost of building or renovating your home.
- The multilayer structure of the roofing shingles, flexibility, and resistance to vibrations provide ideal sound insulation.
- A variety of color solutions lets to create a perfect combination of the roof with the house design and the surrounding locality.
Collections and color solutions
Multilayer roofing shingles by TECHNONICOL are presented in several collections of three-dimensional patterns and a variety of colors. Depending on the preferences and compliance with home design, one can choose collections CONTINENT, WESTERN, JAZZ or COUNTRY AR.
TECHNONICOL multilayer roofing shingles are created for people who prefer the perfect combination of quality and aesthetic appeal of an architectural solution. Each new layer increases the strength and safety, reliability and durability of the structure.
Back to blog list