The most widespread materials for the creation of the waterproofing layer are the polymer-bitumen roll-fed membranes. This is due to the relative simplicity of installation, popularity of the technology, durability of the material and stability of the factory-set technical parameters. Polymer-bitumen membranes are commonly used for waterproofing of foundations, engineering structures, roads, bridge decks and flat roofs. These materials could also be used as an underlay for pitched roofs and as a vapor barrier.
- ULTRAFLEX SA SBS-modified bitumen self-adhesive polyester reinforced membrane for waterproofing without torching
- ULTRAFLEX SA 7000-X SBS-modified bitumen self-adhesive non-reinforced membrane with record elongation properties
- ULTRAFLEX SA NB SBS-modified bitumen self-adhesive non-reinforced membrane for waterproofing without torching
- ULTRAFLEX SA NBS SBS-modified bitumen self-adhesive non-reinforced membrane for indoor waterproofing
- VAPORSTOP CA 500 SBS-modified bitumen self-adhesive vapor barrier